Monday, March 2, 2015

The Guy Behind My Blog - Round 2

Today, I'm joining Betsy for the monthly Guys Behind the Blogs link-up, and I'm so excited to have my handsome husband back on the blog!



Here are this month's questions... Dan's answers will be in green, and my responses will be underneath if I feel like explaining something...

1) If you could write a book, what topic would you write about and why?

Airplanes because they are fascinating and the pinnacle of mankind's ingenuity. 

I could have seen this answer coming from a mile away.

2) What is one thing on your bucket list or one thing you want to accomplish in life?
Hmmm... I would like to travel to all seven continents.

I'm glad he said this. It's also a goal of mine, and he's my favorite travel partner! 

3) If you could look out your window and only see one view for the rest of your life, what would you want to see?
A large amount of property that is all mine... preferably somewhere in the Rockies. 

Again, we agree. I'd also add a stunning view of Garden of the Gods and Pikes Peak into my view, but we can settle on that later. 

4) Imagine you're opening a shop. What are you selling?
A place where people can get all of the knowledge and equipment to do things themselves. Basically a DIY sop. For example, BBQ and smoking meats, home brewing, and other hobbies. 

And he said he'd be "so mad" if someone else rips off his idea since I published this on my blog... 

5) If you could have 50 pounds of anything other than money, would what it be?
Gold... it's an element, not money. ;-) 

Sometimes, he is a big smart-ass.

6) Time to brag on your girl... tell us one thing that makes you proud of your wife.
I am really proud of her passion for helping others and how she always try to do a job well... for instance, her teaching and her work with the church youth group. 

Aww... way to make me blush! 

---

Well, that was fun! I hope you enjoyed reading my silly husband's answers as much as I did. I can't wait to bring Dan back at the end of March for Round 3!


    

5 comments:

  1. I would love to visit all 7 continents, it would be really amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh a house with a view of Garden of the Gods and Pikes Peak would be nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The 7 continents is on my list too! Great getting to know you and your husband a little more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. When I read question one I figured his answer would be something with an airplane. haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want to hit all 7 continents too! I'd really like to do a cruise to Antarctica.

    ReplyDelete