Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Six Years Together

Six years ago tonight, Dan and I went on our first real date.

We had been friends for several months, and we hung out a lot... but our first DATE was on February 25th, 2009. He took me to get hibachi for dinner about 45 minutes away from our college campus, and then we went to a comedy show.

It was a blast, and we never looked back!

I can't believe we've been together for so long. And we're FINALLY MARRIED now! Nothing beats that - it's pretty awesome! AND we're expecting our first baby.

I can already tell this year is going to be an amazing one with such a wonderful man by my side.




How long have you been with your significant other?


    

8 comments:

  1. we've been together 1 year and 7 months and we are getting married saturday! can't wait to experience the omg I'm married then the omg we're having a baby moments. :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your wedding photos are just gorgeous! :) Happy 6 years!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy 6 year first-date-a-versary!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet!

    Gosh, I think I've been with Tom for 15 years? We've been married for 13 years.

    ReplyDelete
  5. February 25th is a great day for anniversaries! Yesterday was our 9th wedding anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's awesome! Happy 6 years together!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your pictures! What sweet memories!

    We've been married for 7 years but together for.....we'll say 15.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Times! Tom and I have been together for almost 8 years. Craziness.

    ReplyDelete