Wednesday, January 28, 2015

DIY 'I Love You Because...' Frame

Have you ever seen those framed pictures that people have that they write on with dry erase markers? I have loved them for a while but never wanted to pay for one... so I finally made my own!



I have a hard time making things for myself or for my own home because I feel like I'm constantly working on making things for other people through my Etsy shop.

This one took five minutes from start to finish, though, and I feel great about it. You can easily make your own (even on Microsoft Word) by typing out your words and printing it on fun colored scrapbook paper... or you can DOWNLOAD mine for free and print it yourself.


You can use any color dry erase marker (I think black works best, but I could only find blue in the moment). Your words simply wipe away with a paper towel or Kleenex, and it's so much fun leaving each other lovey-dovey messages in the morning for the other to see!

After the frame is hanging on your wall, you can even store a marker on top of it for convenience... because we all know I wouldn't be going out of my way to find a marker just to write a note... but if it's right there, why not?



Remember, you can DOWNLOAD my template if you want - just print it out on 8.5x11 paper or cardstock and trim the white borders before placing it inside an 8x10 picture frame.

  • Do you enjoy making new things to place in your home?
  • Do you often make Pinterest projects?

5 comments: